Flexible and Monthly:
Cancel free of charge until 5 days before arrival. The total price will be charged if cancelled 5 days before arrival.
Book at least weeks in advance to get an extra discount.
Cambridge City Studios
located on the outskirts of the city centre, comprises ten recently refurbished studio flats. Situated in the immediate vicinity of Midsummer Common, they offer the ideal location for both business and casual visits to Cambridge.
Cambridge City Studios in Detail
Cambridge City Studios consists of nine studio flats. Six of these studios can accommodate a maximum of two people and each comes with one bathroom. Additionally, there are three premium studios with private bathrooms, suitable for up to four people. The studios are spacious and designed to offer a warm and relaxing ambience with plenty of light. The living area in each studio is clean and simplistic, featuring a large room with a double bed and a flat-screen TV. Modern kitchens are equipped with an oven and a microwave, along with all the necessary cutlery and utensils. Furthermore, there is a washing machine and dryer available for communal use.
Please note that these properties are not wheelchair accessible, and on-site parking is unfortunately not available. However, you can park your car on the single yellow line on Napier Street for free from 5 pm to 9 am.
The Best Restaurants near Cambridge City Studios
Cambridge City Studios is based just a short walk from everything Cambridge has to offer, perfectly located for guests planning to visit the city frequently during their stay. There is a bus stop directly outside the front door, which you can use to visit different locations in Cambridge. There are numerous wonderful restaurants you can explore and the nearest ones are:
- La Latina Bustaurante is about two minutes from the studios and has some of the best chicken and beef in the area. It specialises in South American cuisine and is renowned for its food and service.
- Cook’s Nest, whose speciality is in Mediterranean cuisine, is around 4 minutes from the property. Known for the quality of its Greek street food, Cook’s Nest has some of the best souvlakis, and everything is of a very reasonable price.
- Restaurant Twenty-Two is every traveller’s choice. It is very well-reviewed and is the best choice for special occasions and events as it provides a great dining atmosphere and wonderful service.
- Tu Casa Tapas specialises in Catalan and Spanish cuisine and is another top restaurant in the whole of Cambridge. In comparison, the prices might seem higher, but they match the quality of food the restaurant offers.
- Vanderlyle is just a few feet from Tu Casa Tapas, and a very suitable choice for everybody, especially those in search of vegetarian meals.
- Samaan Restaurant, also near Tu Casa Tapas, and just 4 minutes from Cambridge City Studios, is another top option. If you are looking for Middle-eastern cuisine, Samaan Restaurant is the place for you with its array of wonderful Arabic and Kurdish dishes.
Local Facilities and Attractions near Cambridge City Studios
The studios are a two-minute walk from the Grafton Centre, home to many department stores, a Waitrose supermarket and a Co-operative Bank. Inside the Grafton Centre, you will also find plenty of restaurants and diners. Bella Italia is a great place for a bite before or after shopping, and Costa is a wonderful cafe for great coffee. Apart from these, there is Chi, offering Asian street food, and La Latina, with enjoyable South American flavours. There are also two major parking available in the area, namely Grafton East Car Park
Grafton West Car Park, both around 4 minutes from the property.
Located alongside the River Cam, the Midsummer Common recreation park is just around the corner and offers plenty of space to enjoy the refreshing Cambridge air. The park hosts several annual events including Strawberry Fair and the May Day Fair.
Other parks and green spaces include:
- Shenstone Play Area is a small park with a few features like a climbing net and a swing for children’s play.
- New Square Park, which provides a relaxing and calm atmosphere in a clean and well-kept environment. It is ideal for cycling and picnicking.
- Moving eastward, you will see St Matthew's Piece, located between York and Sturton Streets. St. Matthew’s Piece has a great playground for children and nice grounds for dog walkers.
Cambridge is also famed for its number of local theatres, museums, and historic churches and cathedrals. Around 200 feet from Cambridge City Studios, you have the Christ Church, which was first established in 1839. The church is open for public services on Sunday mornings and also hosts multiple events, especially for Christmas.
Apart from that, there is also Beth Shalom Reform Synagogue with weekly services for the believers of Judaism and also a Buddhist centre on Newmarket Road for practising Buddhists. The centre holds Tai Chi and Yoga classes and also courses for improving mental well-being and meditative powers.
Further south, there is Mill Road Cemetery, in which several distinguished figures are buried, and whose grounds are home to various wildlife and plant species. Some of the people buried there are 37 Commonwealth personnel from the two World Wars, Marion Kennedy, a British classical scholar, and William Campion, the former president of Queen’s College.
Add your travel dates for exact pricing.
Add your travel dates for exact pricing.
1 Adult, 0 Children
What This Place Offers
Please select dates to see this property's availability and prices.